HCA 360 GCU Data Stewardship Standards & Guidelines Overarching Goal Essay
Using the information provided in conjunction with your own research, create a plan to enforce data stewardship standards across the clinical and public health sectors as a result of this AHIMA/PHDSC merger.
In a 1,000-1,250-word plan, elaborate on the following points:
- Overarching goal for the alignment of both clinical and public data standards.
- Differences between clinical and public health data use and how this partnership will minimize those disparities.
- Similarities between clinical and public health data use and how this partnership will capitalize on those parallels.
- Your proposal for new data stewardship standards and guidelines.
- Action plan: What will be the first steps in standardizing these data stewardship guidelines and how do you plan to go about managing this process? How do you intend to ensure and maintain consistency in data stewardship standards across the clinical and public health sectors? Who will have access to what data? How will data be collected and stored? How will confidentiality be maintained throughout this process?
- How will this collaboration affect patients, health care practitioners, and both public and private health care organizations?
- How will this partnership strengthen the infrastructure of health information systems and technology?
You are required to use at least two scholarly references in addition to your textbook for this assignment.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.