Suggestions/Tips for writing this paper:
1) This is not an essay it is in journal article form – keep that in mind. That means use neutral language, avoid first person such as the “I statements”, “we” etc.
2) Review the material I put in the course announcements about the introduction; an abstract is not needed, an effective introduction is. The introduction is a “snap shot”, a brief picture of the whole article – the idea is that after looking at the introduction, the reader now has a picture in their mind of what are the main ideas that will be covered in the article.
3) Use appropriate references, that means peer reviewed journals, texts, etc. Do not use things like Wiki, or popular websites like Cherry, etc. – those are not peer reviewed, nor is the Encyclopedia. You may find it helpful to look at things like Cherry’s website and then check the references used and consult those.
4) Before starting your paper, be sure to review the grade rubric so you have clear idea in your head what are the main points to cover. Also, consider using sub headings to separate sections as that will help keep your paper organized . Be sure that you have a section for each of points listed in the grade rubric, and that for the sub heading you use your own words – don’t just copy the grade rubric bullet points.
When working with offenders through the process of reentry, it is important to utilize methods and interventions that have been shown to be effective and that help to reduce recidivism. Social psychology has many applications in the rehabilitation of offenders. This assignment asks you to combine these elements to determine how the principles of social psychology apply to evidence-based practices when working with this population of individuals.
Imagineyou have been selected to write an article for a peer-reviewed journal on correctional program support services and recidivism. This is a research article, not a personal essay, avoid use of first person.
Writea 1,400- to 1,750-word journal article on evidenced-based practices in offender rehabilitation that reduce recidivism. Include the following:
- Describe a minimum of three evidence-based practices utilized in correctional program support services that have shown to reduce the effects of stress, foster happiness, and reduce recidivism in offenders working towards reentry.
- Explain the elements of social psychology discussed throughout the course that must be taken into consideration when structuring and administering services to aid offenders in reentering into society.
- Describe how methods of stress management can help to reduce recidivism.
Includea minimum of 3 peer-reviewed sources.
Formatyour journal article according to APA guidelines.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.