In the discussion board, write a minimum of 250-word reflection on the following prompts:
(1) What does it mean to be an ally to marginalized populations? How can YOU become a better ally?
(2) Reflect on what you learned about the Stonewall Riots. Do you believe rioting is the necessary work of liberation/social movements? Why or why not?
Research the following organizations:
- T he Gay Liberation Front
- (formerly Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation),
- (formerly Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays).
Then write a response (250 words <) to the following:
1. What is one action that you think the campus can take to bring awareness to the movement and also issues facing LGBTQ+ communities?
2. What about the intersection of race? Is racial equality a visible component of the work that any of these organizations are doing? Which ones are inclusive of racial equality work and which ones are not? Why is this so?
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.