Develop a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation to be presented to the CEO's executive committee that addresses how your chosen organization determines what quantity of labor to demand and what events could shift the demand and supply of that labor.
Explain the following in your presentation:
- How your organization's production function is related to its marginal product of labor.
- How your organization's marginal product of labor is related to the value of its marginal product.
- How your organization's marginal product is related to its demand for labor
- Examples of events that could shift the demand or supply of labor and why they do so.
- Reasons a worker's wages might be above the level that balances supply and demand.
- An analysis of the impact that government policies addressing income inequity and poverty could have on labor demand or supply.
INCLUDE SPEAKER NOTES - This will not be presented but needs to be complete as if it were to be presented.
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources not including your textbook.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.