Please write a 600-750 word argument essay. I already wrote a sample you can make it up or write a new one .
- Provide a clear thesis statementthat responds to the prompt.
- Provide topic sentencesfor each body paragraph that offer arguments that support the thesis (NOTE: you need at least THREE body paragraphs).
- Include an opposing argument
- Include MLA-formatted in-text citations for each quote/paraphrase.
- E ssay Prompt: Will allowing guns on college campuses make them safer? Why/why not?
- Support your position with evidence: you must cite from at least FOUR of the assigned unit readings, INCLUDING at least one point of view that differs from your own (Refutation). Cite each quote/paraphrase in MLA format.
- Include a works cited.
- Remember, your essay must be focused, must have clear and relevant details, must be well researched(with good, credible sources and accurate documentation), and must be well presentedand persuasive. Your argument must also contain a refutation.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.