LISTEN TO THE RECORDING ON THE ATTACHMENT BOX TO WIRTE THIS REFLECTION PAPER
Request an informational interview with an individual about his or her career. The person you interview should not be related to you and must work in one of the industries reflected in one of your Life Design Plans.
Utilize this Informational Interview Guide to frame your interview.
Your reflection should be a minimum of 600 words and include the following information:
- Which Life Design Plan the interview reflects
- The individual’s name, job title and place of employment
- Brief educational background and work history
- One thing you liked about the career or job duties
- One thing you disliked about the career or job duties
- A minimum of one other thing you learned about the position or industry
- What, if anything surprised you or was different about the job than you expected
The individual you interviewed must email Melissa () using his or her work email address to verify you spoke with them. YOU WILL RECEIVE A ZERO FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF THE INDIVIDUAL INTERVIEWED DOES NOT COMPLETE THIS EMAIL VERIFICATION.
Reminder: Students should submit their Informational Interview #1 Topic by Sept. 27 to avoid losing 10 points on this assignment.
We highly recommend you express your appreciation to the person you interviewed by sending a hand-written thank you note or a thank you email after your interview.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.