For this part of the course project you are being asked to submit the introductory section of a social history. To complete this assignment you will need to interview a real person. The person you interview will become your "pretend client."
Your best choice in selecting someone to interview is to find a person who is facing current life struggles. The person you interview must be willing providing information. Protect your pretend-client's confidentiality. Use the attached Word document as your guideline as to what information should be addressed in each section.
- Make sure that you write in third-person language consistently.
- Report the facts only, without interpretation and without commentary.
- Submit the history in single-space type.
- Discuss how you would apply a code of conduct and ethical behavior while conducting this activity. Also discuss what you would do to protect the client's integrity.
Once you have completed writing the history, in a one page APA double-space formatted paper address the following:
- What are the salient features noted in the history?
- Discuss what issues require further exploration.
- What services or resources might you consider to include in
your service plan for this client? Discuss how you would approach
making decisions that are objective. How would you ensure that your
decisions reflect the just treatment of the client?
(Please note that you do not have to develop a complete service plan; rather, briefly address what services you believe are needed for the client.)
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.